Portfolio of Corporate Identity | Brand Identity | Logo Design
Welcome to my Corporate Identity System Design (Logo Design) portfolio
If you are interested in getting a quote, please feel free to contact me
Chinese Writer’s Association | Corporate Identity, Magazine Publishing | New Zealand
Ijada Consulting Limited | Corporate Identity System | New Zealand & China | Design Process
Wagmu.com | Corporate Identity Design 2010 | Christchurch New Zealand | Design Process
Sunshinecity Pharmacy Corporate Identity System 2010 | Sunshine Victoria Australia
Christchurch Zhonghua Chinese Society | Corporate Identity System | Christchurch New Zealand
Calibration Solutions | Corporate Identity System | Christchurch New Zealand | Website
3D Architec | Corporate Identity System | USA
Canterbury Gastronomics | Corporate Identity System | New Zealand
Europe Elite Group | Corporate Identity System | Canada
Salubrity, C & T Global Inc. | Corporate Identity System, Packaging Design, eCommerse | Canada
Access Heights | Logo Design for Property Developer Bay of Islands, New Zealand | Website
hye ball bearings limited | Corporate Identity System | Taiwan
‘Sound Ideas’ Logotype for magazine publication | Canterbury New Zealand
AP Papers | Identity Concept | Symbol / Monogram / Pictogram / Logotype Design
YH Architecture Construction Technology | Corporate Identity System | USA
Yiyi Ku Music Studio | Logo Design | CA, USA | Website
Creating a Successful Logo / Identity Design
- Refined Simplicity – A simple logo often stands out from a complex one.
- Memorable & Engaging – To be consistent, to attract attention & speaks your company’s persona.
- Cross Media – Available in a wide range of latest graphic design industry file format, for print, web or screen.
- Scalable – Legible on a button, as well as on a large 6m billboard. Should look good in both color and black & white.
- To be proud of – Every time you pass out a business card.
- Stand above your competition – Well researched, well positioned identity that is unique and speaks to your target market successfully.
Logo Design Process
Stage 1 – Briefing: The graphic designer collects as much information as possible about the company, and a ‘Design Brief‘ is drafted outlining the set of objectives & tasks, as well as a time frame for the completion of the project.
Stage 2 – Researching: The graphic designer researches the competition, the target market as well as the trademark database. Initial logo concepts are sketched out with pencil & paper.
Stage 3 – Drafting: Selected concepts are drafted using a computer, to quickly visualize color arrangement and typography.
Stage 4 – Presentation: Refined logo concepts are presented to the client for feedback.
Stage 5 – Finalization: Based on the feedback the graphic designer refines the selected logo concept to make ready for stationary design or print.
How much does a logo design cost?
A logo design project can cost between $1000 to $30,000+ (NZD). Every project is unique, the graphic designer will need to know exactly what you want, before an accurate quote can be supplied. The average price to be in between $700~$1800 (NZD).
The price varies on a number of factors:
- Number of concepts required to be delivered.
- Number of people using the identity in the company.
- Stationary Requirement: Business card design, letterhead design, greeting card design or compliment card design?
- Where will the identity appear? Vans, cars, uniforms, hats or coffee cups?
- Involvement in market/competition research.
- National or multi-national company.
- Presentation – Full presentation with the board of directors, or just email presentation?
- Trademark registration.